Dinosaur 2 or 3 Way Control Board for Dometic Refrigerators, Micro P-711
Standard 1-3 Day USPS Shipping $9.95
The Micro P-711 board is used to replace boards with part numbers beginning with 293. This board has an improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate the recurring check light problem.
The board can be used as is to replace 2 way boards and can be used as a 3 way board by adding the supplied fuse. All connections are clearly marked for ease of installation. This board works with or without the "ground problem" wiring kit.
Use in Dometic Black Box #:
The Micro P-711 does not replace "Black Box" boards beginning with part #385.
If replacing a 3850415-01 please use a Dinosaur's part 3850415.01
Micro P-711 Specifications:
- Built in surge protection. Protects from installation errors and the RV Power supply.
- Fuse protected on the 120 VAC circuit, 12 VDC supply and the DC element.
- Improved thermocouple circuit to eliminate recurring check light problem.
- Food saver feature keeps the refrigerator operating if the eyebrow board or communication link fails.
- Built in control allows temperature adjustment in the "Fixed" temperature Americana and Freedom series refrigerators.
- The temperature control also allows compensation for aging and production variations in those units that have the -1-2-3-4-5- temperature control on the operator panel.
- Universal 2-way or 3-way (AC / DC / Gas) operation
- Install optional fuse (provided) for 3-way operation
- Made in the USA
- Three Year Manufacturers Warranty